Skip to main content

My logo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did not know initially I am writing a novel....

It was December 2013 and I was in Indore for Industrial visit to Reliance Comm. My acquaintance Gopal Uncle, a 50 years old man who earns 2 lacs per month but who behaved so cordially with me that I sometime felt he is someone of my generation, was the highest authority there. My days in Indore when I had started writing MPM. The man with grey sweater is Gopal Uncle. Rest are engineers.  Next day I got opportunity to visit his grand office which was crowded with engineers and thanks to him I soon dissolved with the employees there. However, apart from practical works there was nothing 'interesting' there and i would often feel sleepy and bored sitting for hours in his cabin (especially when he used to leave me alone for meetings). To add to the worst, many of the employees would stare me from outside which was really embarrassing. Two days passed as usually. My embarrassment had reached to brim and hence the third day I decided to pretend them that I am busy too,...

Sample chapter 5

5. Faizan and Aarti first meet “Doctor…doctor…the patient is awake” cried a nurse loudly calling the doctor as I found myself in a hospital crowded with many other riot victims. An abrupt anxiousness to enquire about my present location bewildered me as soon as I recovered consciousness. “Wh...Where am I?” I enquired groaningly as I tried to lift up. “Relax! You are in the city hospital. You are safe now,” replied the doctor simultaneously inspecting my nerves. “But I was… How did I get here?” I asked to the doctor as pictures of last attack gradually summoned up in my memory. “Thank her…. She is Dr. Aarti. She saved your life.” I turned to see her. She was the same girl, the girl in the blue. The divine one. “You are very lucky. She brought you here just in time” replied the doctor as I retried to lift myself up.  “Do not move. You were brutally attacked by the mob. You must rest. Please lie down” she replied making me lie down to the bed. The doctor...

Sample chapter 1

1. First scene It was his hearing that day. He had risen as a messiah and then to a great Prime Minister. People had ranked him next to God, the people’s man. But now he was just a convict. He walked towards the court amidst a large crowd who were standing for their hero. For their leader. The walls were echoing with the praise “Long live Faizan Khan”. Media had surrounded him with questions but he was quiet and silently he moved inside the court. “Start the proceedings of the court please,” ordered the honorable judge of the Supreme Court as the lawyer of the Prime Minister rose to begin the trial.         But before the lawyer could say something, he was interrupted by his client. “Your honor, before the proceedings begin I want to say something”. People buzzed in response and then a deep silence. All eyes pointed towards PM. With a deep breath inside chest and eyes filled with dignity he continues. “I accept all the allegations put on...